Halloween Fun!

 I love the spider that was added at then end. The  spider webs were done by a punch.   I had fun with the entire thing.
 I love the little owl.  He is adorable.  Sorry about the lighting on this one.  It was a gloomy day.  The card however was not. I just did several layers with each cut.  I added ribbon and hand painted the owl.


This first one really started me for all the rest!  I was just having so much fun that I kept going.!

I love the little spiders that I added at the end and I used some glitter pen for the webs and took several parts of the paper to add the black and white.  I also used my spider web punch on the bottom

Comments

  1. Thse are so cute! Looks like you had a lot of time to create. Love the new blog look. Miss you!
    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Color Throwdown Challenge

Works or art!

Stamper on the shore challenge