Friends Forever

    Easter is almost here! I have a great friend that will be greatly missed.  It will be the last time that her family will be spending Easter with my family and I.  I am really having a hard time seeing her go.  We have our Friday ritual that I am really going to miss and most of all............  the laughter and jokes that we are always doing to one another. She has been a mother to both of my kids.  She has been a counselor when we had our dog pass in the middle of the night. 
   She gave me something that reads...... a friend is someone who knows you but loves you anyway.  I find that this is very true of close friends.  I am going to miss you.
This is the card that I made for her.  I made it in the vintage style as best I could, because she is a lover of vintage.  I miss you already.  Good Luck!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Color Throwdown Challenge

Works or art!

Stamper on the shore challenge